Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
The role of the Customer Deployment Engineer, UC is to support the build and integration of the VONE-C /NMR solutions to VBPS customers. To assist in the design, configuration, deployment and testing of VONE-C features and functionality.
The Customer Deployment Engineer will work directly with Customers, Solution Architects, build engineers (remotely and on site) to deliver produce designs and deliver the solution.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Impact on the Business
- Responsible for leading the provisioning of new enterprise customer sites on the UC platform and new users
- Customers, Suppliers and Third Parties
- Interaction with enterprise customers
- Third parties are Cisco and VOSS teams
- Manage stakeholders communication including technical architects, customers, project managers, vendors
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Team player with positive attitude
- Required to lead troubleshooting sessions to resolve provisioning
- Required to work with remote teams – technical architects, operations teams
- Manage the deliverables for SLA and KPI perspective
- Preparing and managing rosters for team to ensure deliverables are met
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- 1 years’ experience in designing and deploying Cisco based UC solutions
- Practical Knowledge about VOIP signalling protocols . MGCP and SIP, Cisco Unified Communications, NGIN.
- Experience in design and configuration of UC applications (CUCM, Unity , IM&P)
- Good understanding of VOIP Signalling Protocols . SIP MGCP etc.
- Basic understanding of NGIN devices.
- Experienced in Cisco Unified commincation devices configuratioin, eg. Call managers and Unity Connections etc.
- Any Cisco Voice certification will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of Unified communication
- Bulk administrative tool eg. VOSS4UC/CUCDM will be preferred.
- Can analyze MGCP traces and SIP signalling traces
- Provisioning of MGCP gateways.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.