We're looking for a creative colleague passionate about helping customers receive their perfect invitations for their events.
The job implies reading and responding to customer inquiries online. After receiving instructions from the customers, you have to edit our pre-made templates with their event details. When the client is satisfied, you'll be preparing the files needed for printing and adding the job to our databases.
Here's a list of skills you must have:
• Excellent understanding and writing in the English language
• Adobe Illustrator - medium to advanced
• Adobe Photoshop - basic knowledge
• The tasks, although creative, are repetitive and follow a process. You should be comfortable with repetitive tasks
• Attention to details, open, creative, responsible
• Organized and ready to adapt quickly
• Previous experience in graphics-design-DTP work helps
• Be able to get around on the internet and find solutions to challenges you may be facing in your daily tasks
Here's the offer:
• A job that you can do from the comfort of your own home
• A full-time job that offers some flexibility on work hours
• 7card membership if you're into the healthy lifestyle
• Other bonuses from time to time depending on team achievements, goals reached or holidays
• Awesome colleagues to help you grow
If you want to take a closer look at what we do, you can check out our Etsy shop at shop/coprinted . We take great pride in our stellar customer service and amazing product.
I am looking forward to meeting you!