Business Aviation is an extremely demanding industry. Highest expectations have to be met at all times, in line with the status of the clients, may they be politicians, sports or movie stars, or business VIPs, all of whom can only be seen in the media. For this purpose, we are now aiming to fill 1 position as Customer Care Agent.
The Customer Care agent is responsible for the coordination of the company’s customers flights worldwide. You will work in close connection with internal operational and non-operational departments as well as external suppliers to coordinate all necessary framework in order to deliver an optimal service to our clients.
Your duties will be:
- Communicate and coordinate flights with customers and Company’s departments
- Liaise with different suppliers for any additional services linked to flights such as limousine, helicopter, catering, crew tickets or other services
- Develop and make decisions of short-term alternatives according to frameworks and company’s procedures
- Support the charter sales department in regards to quotation and after sales coordination
- Evaluate and anticipate the economical and operational aspects
- Monitor all relevant processes
- Work in shifts (including weekends and nights) from our headquarters in Calea Dorobantilor, Timisoara
Minimum 2 yr. in a beginner’s program / apprenticeship (part-time) or 1 yr. as a full-time employee, ideally in a field that requires intermediate/advanced communication skills. The position does not need to be in industry of aviation but would be considered an advantage.
Minimum high-school diploma with work experience (see above). However, persons with little to no work-experience would require a bachelor’s degree.
- Communication – Excellent oratory skills with interpersonal abilities. Ability to fluently and efficiently communicate in English (both written and verbal) is mandatory alongside collaboration with team members and clients with a personable attitude.
- Fast-learner – Although experience in aviation is not a mandatory eligibility criterion, it is imperative to be able to learn fast and think on one’s feet.
- Analytical – Training aside, it is important for one to be able to think logically and pay keen attention to details, as well as being proactive and rapidly responsive when necessary.
- Adaptability and Flexibility – As aviation is an increasingly demanding and challenging industry, it is important to be prepared to perform under stress in an accelerated pace, cope with peak activity periods and / or periods of stagnation, as well as shift from one to another in a moments’ notice, during a typical 12 hr. shift.
- Advanced/Native Proficiency (mandatory) – English
Other languages (non-mandatory) – Russian
Although other languages are non-mandatory, it is considered an advantage for the job.
- Computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook