Entry (0-2 years)
Gross salary / month
1000 - 2000
Work Area: Customer Success
Career Status: Young Graduate
Employment Type: Full-time
Expected start date: March/April 2020
At Gmelius, we put the customer at the center of everything we do, and everyone who works at Gmelius has a part in driving customer success! Your role will be at the center of it! As a Customer Advocate, you'll be the closest to our customers and interacting with them daily. You'll be the voice of our customers, and the team will lean on you to identify and advocate for how we can keep improving the customer experience.
What you'll be doing on the team:
- Manage the frontlines by juggling customer conversations in chat and email while maintaining five-star customer service standards.
- Work closely with the sales, success, and support team to resolve customer questions.
- Propose changes and help ship changes that reduce the number of product-related questions
- Synthesize your customer interactions along with Gmelius internal processes to improve the customer experience.
- Support the creation of the content our customer success team needs to help onboard and guide our customers. Your overall mission will be to help our customers get the most out of Gmelius.
How we'll support your success:
- We offer comprehensive organization training to learn the Gmelius story, how we communicate and do work, as well as our mission and goals for the future.
- We will teach you from day, how Gmelius works and why our customers use it.
- You will learn best practices for what makes Gmelius Customers successful.
- 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and active participation in team meetings.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You are a native-level English speaker or have a business-level proficiency.
- You're a recent graduate or in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent).
- You're driven by having conversations. You're a natural, composed communicator with a clear, kind, and informative communication style.
- You are excited by technology and staying on top of ever-changing industry trends.
- You are high energy and a passionate self-starter. You're always eager to learn from and teach our customers all day, every day.
- You are fascinated by constant change and can maintain order in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
Don't bother applying if any of these things are true about you:
- You don't have a bias for action – setting small yet actionable items to achieve daily.
- Don't believe in teamwork - you are not comfortable asking for help or willing and ready to help others.
- You are not resilient and cannot take candid feedback well.
Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we are actively committed to building a more inclusive work environment. If you are a member of an underrepresented group in technology, we strongly encourage you to apply!