Customer Advisor with German
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
German - advanced, English - advanced
Act as a single point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned region, by establishing a strong and professional relationship, whilst assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share. This will involve first call resolution for most customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated and followed up by the correct point of contact. Queries will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pre-sales – sizing queries, reseller referrals, opportunity identification, e-commerce;
- Post-sales – Troubleshooting or technical queries for APC products, product return (RMA).
Our overall objective is to positively impact our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers in EMEA, through proactive and continuous communication with customers on their open issues or service orders.
- Provide post-sales support to customers by validating entitlements, assisting customers with unit diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s when necessary or assuring a proper escalation to the 2nd level support if needed;
- Offer pre-sales support to customers by referring customers to local resellers / creating web orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identify opportunities and escalate to the correct internal contact. Advise customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
- Log customer details and problem description in our CRM tool. Escalate cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
- Take full ownership of all customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments;
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
- Ensure back-up for colleagues when needed;
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree requested;
- Fluent in German;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Ability to multi-task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- One-year experience in customer support is an advantage;
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential;
- Flexible and an ability to learn quickly.