Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
The CRM Retention Specialist is responsible for the creation and development of the CRM strategy using a creative approach to secure and manage target audiences whilst delivering outstanding campaigns.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company, encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Gain a good understanding of all proprietary back-office programs and relevant tools used for CRM and digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Oversee all direct communications with customers in mediums such as email and SMS through the CRM tools.
- Execute and monitor customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Manage website content for all marketing promotions and ensure an accurate user experience on all platforms and in all targeted languages.
- Ensure the CRM structure works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Research and stay up to date with new digital trends that could impact brand consolidation and improve the user experience.
- Build collaborative relationships with all marketing teams to gain a great understanding of customer base through insight, segmentation and data analysis.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Management of data and CRM agency, resolving any issues that arise during the implementation of CRM campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns effectiveness in terms of traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations.
- Experience in CRM / data marketing / email marketing, ideally in a similar industry.
- Knowledge of marketing email systems specifically is essential.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Great English communications skills, written and verbal.
- Foresight to anticipate issues, set priorities and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas.
- Ability to confidently and articulately communicate and inspire strong collaboration among team members.
- First-hand experience of the development and implementation of a successful CRM strategy with back-end system knowledge.
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management.
- Additional understanding of the Optimove and Exact Target software products is a plus.
- Knowledge of casino games and/or sportsbook is a plus.
- iGaming background is considered a plus.