AFCO Solutions SRL, the Romanian operation of AFCO SA, , is active in the distribution of raw material for several industries such as plastics, industrial chemicals, fertilizers and others. The company is on a continuous organic growth with significant increase in Turnover and Profitability. The position is responsible for Credit Control, Treasury and Primary accounting and reports to the General Manager.
- Analyze financial data and calculate credit limits for every new debtor (customer).
- Implement credit control procedure.
- Manage the process with our insurance company, Euler Hermes.
- Follow up collections’ procedure. Contact customers. Co-operate with sales people.
- Report the receivables.
- Co-operate with Group credit control manager.
- Follow up and report the cash flow.
- Manage bank operations for the use of the company's credit facilities, mainly through discounting receivables.
- Administrate credit facility contracts.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Involve in the optimization of foreign currency transactions.
- Co-operate with Group treasury manager.
- Manage primary accounting operations.
- Cooperate with our external accounting & fiscal advisor.
- Responsible to collect, control and pass to our external accountant the company’s expenses, expense reports.
- Keep the petty cash.