Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
For our client, a logistics service provider, we are looking for a Credit Controller/Accounts Receivable in Cluj-Napoca.
- Managing the international debt portfolio and responsible for solving disputes and complaints;
- Initiating processes to collect outstanding debts;
- Monitoring overdue debtors, identify and act to significant collection risk issues
- Communicating proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues to indicate progress and to resolve issues;
- Ensuring that allocation issues are handled satisfactorily by working closely with the accounting department;
- Keeping note and document customer payment issues and communications;
- Performing in accordance with business policy and procedures (. Credit Procedure);
- Handling ad hoc issues and projects, whenever required.
- Participating in meetings (internal/external) related to the process.
- University degree ( Economics would be an important advantage);
- 1-2 years experience in collection process or relevant financial field;
- Strong accounting knowledge is an advantage;
- Excellent communications skills in the English or French language (written and oral);
- Knowledge of credit management guidelines;
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting and accounting processes.