Credit Control Specialist US - night shifts
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As a credit controller you play an integral role by handling interactions with customers in attempting to resolve delinquency and directly impacting Mood Media. Credit Controllers are responsible for maintaining good customer relations while collecting on delinquent balances. Must be results oriented and enjoy the challenge of meeting or exceeding goals
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Expedite timely payment via phone, e-mail or collection letters while meeting required daily quotas.
- Provide invoice copies and or statements to clients.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary.
- Ability to review aging report (portfolio) and decipher plan of action.
- Maintain accounts receivable past due balances at or below an acceptable level deemed by the Administration Manager.
- Communicate internally with various departments to answer questions or discrepancies that clients may have.
- Make/Receive 50 collection calls per day.
- Communicate internally with various departments to answer questions or discrepancies that clients may have
- Reporting on account aging to the Credit Control Supervisor.
- Maintain an account base through telephone contact or written correspondence.
- Resolve customer disputes, negotiate repayment plans, and perform detailed account reconciliations.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot through client issues.
- Refer delinquent accounts to third-party collections.
- Other duties as required by management.
- Available for evening/night shifts: 15:30-00:00
If the job requires overnight travel, what percentage of time is spent away from home base? 0
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to handle high volume.
- Use research skills to find additional client contact information.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task required.
- Strong ability to effectively collect, while maintaining good customer relationships necessary with current customers
- Ability to effectively manage time to handle high volume and re-prioritize when focus changes.
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to learn new computer software quickly.
- Intermediate level of Excel.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong analytical skills.
- What are your salary expectations for this job (NET)?