Senior Credit and Collection Specialist German
Middle (2-5 years)
German - Advanced
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Diversey are looking for Credit & Collection Specialist who speaks German to join their new Shared Service Centre in Bucharest. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become an integral part of a new team within Credit & Collections and have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
- Reviewing Customer Accounts
- Contacting customers through calls, e-mails to help settle payments meeting monthly objectives
- Following the collections strategy in order to diligently achieve the customer account coverage
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding past due accounts, research and or provide account information to the client as necessary
- Provide invoice copies and or statements to customers
- Prepare reports, or extracting invoices to assist payments being settled
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- 2-3 years of work experience in Credit & Collections or Accounts Receivable or other financial fields
- German– excellent, English - advanced
- Good knowledge of Excel, SAP
- Ability to effectively collect while maintaining good customer relationships
- Build working interpersonal relationships with customers
- Ability to effectively manage time and high volumes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fast learner and eager to grow
We offer attractive salary and compensation package plus multiple bonus' and great opportunity to work in the international environment.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!