The Credit Management Analyst guarantees the preparation and updating the documentation of treasury processes, coordinates of a range of tasks in the area of functional stream, mentors of experienced and junior accountants,completes work with a limited degree of supervision, identifies key issues and patterns from incomplete or conflicting data and takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions with focus on outcome.
- Set up the credit limit by assessing the risk;
- Recurrent update/increase of the credit limit and request update customer master data;
- Send customer invoices on demand;
- Calculate interest on overdue invoices upon request from ERM. Report to ERM credit control and send the invoice only after ERM validation;
- Produce credit/collection reports for credit application processes;
- Analyze delinquent account balances and communicate (email, phone) with them; discuss delinquent account resolution with internal parties;
- Provide supporting documentation and correspond with collections (accounting info only);
- Send all types of dunning letters to customer; block / unblock customer account when applicable;
- Dispute and resolution of outstanding payments for 1st, 2nd level and 3rd level;
- Request and process adjustments & write-offs as per ERM instructions;
- Prepare specific credit management reports;
- Prepare specific accruals based on ERM input in compliance with ERM/Michelin guidelines;
- Sending out statements /reminders;
- Processing claims. Customers and business users queries resolution; other claims from internal and external stakeholders;
- Month end closing specific activities;
- Point of contact for any queries concerning credit management received by email, phone etc.
- University studies ( preferably, Economic studies);
- Previous work experience min 3 years (Credit Management, Cash Management, Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management);
- Fluency in French and English;
- MS Office – especially Excel;
- SAP is a plus;
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization.