Credit Accountant - French Speaker
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
If you like to develop strong customer relationships, if you have initiative and curiosity, then this may be your future job!
The Credit Team’s mission is to facilitate sustainable growth, develop strong customer relationships, and protect the company’s margins and profits to maximize the value of the company’s accounts receivable. This can be accomplished by minimizing exposure to bad debt and maintaining an acceptable level of risk by quickly and accurately processing new customer creation demand, reviewing the credit worthiness of new and existing customers, setting appropriate credit limits and terms, securing extensions of credit, and collecting overdue Credit Team has to carry out its responsibilities with the highest degree of courtesy and efficiency possible.
Key responsibilities for the Credit Management Accountant, in the Finance & Accounting Team are:
- Set up the credit limit by assessing the risk;
- Recurrent update/increase of the credit limit and request update customer master data;
- Calculate interest on overdue invoices upon request;
- Report to credit control and send the invoice only after validation;
- Produce credit/collection reports for credit application processes;
- Analyze delinquent account balances;
- Request and process adjustments & write-offs as per instructions;
- Prepare specific credit management reports;
- Prepare specific accruals based on input in compliance with guidelines;
- Communicate (email, phone) with delinquent accounts;
- Discuss delinquent account resolution with internal parties;
- Provide supporting documentation and correspond with collections (accounting info only);
- Send all types of dunning letters to customer; block / unblock customer account when applicable;
- Dispute and resolution of outstanding payments for 1st, 2nd level and 3rd level;
- Sending out statements /reminders;
- Processing claims. Customers and business users query resolution;
- Other claims from internal and external stakeholders;
- Month end closing specific activities;
- Point of contact for any queries concerning credit management received by email, phone etc.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University studies (preferably, Economic studies);
- Experience in Finance and Accounting min. 3 years (Credit Management, Cash Management, Customer Support, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Dispute Management);
- Fluency in French and English;
- MS Office – especially Excel (medium level);
- Communication and relational skills, initiative and curiosity;
- Orientation to details, high level of accuracy and efficiency, autonomy and organization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Proactive and with initiative.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.