Country Sales Manager - Noris
We are recruiting a Country Sales Manager in Romania for Noris Medical a global medical devices solutions company that develops, manufacture and supplies dental implants, CAD/CAM prosthetics and biomaterials.
The Company empowers the employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our company culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
- To lead a team of 6 salespersons.
- To meet and exceed sales objectives for all products all over Romania by developing profitable relationships with select dental practices and their related team members, and the dental community at large.
- The Country Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and increasing sales and customer satisfaction within Romania. This requires an ability to uncover, understand and exceed customer expectations.
- Leads by example to maximize sales revenue and meet established business targets
- Identify, target and convert prospect accounts and new business with dentists, surgeons and implantologists.
- Service existing accounts, acquire new accounts, and contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Complete territory business plans, sales forecasts and administer customer report management.
- Provide excellent in-person attention and develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to facilitate future clinical education.
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives.
- Train and mentor new Territory Representatives as asked/assigned, promoting the brand in a professional manner.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows.
- Attend Regional and National sales and training meetings.
- Dental industry experience is a MUST.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales experience in the DENTAL IMPLANTS domain and minimum of 2 years as Country Sales Manager in the DENTAL IMPLANTS domain
- Proven sales success in a cold calling environment.
- Knowledge of Sales Process Training.
- History of displayed leadership.
- Excellent "people skills" and exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
What we offer:
- An agile and ambitious environment.
- Open, friendly colleagues who collaborate and support each other: We are Players and Learners.
- The freedom to create and engage: You can leave your footprint in the dentistry field.
- An employer who invests in your inspiring corporate culture.
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your career.