Team Leader - Corporate Governance
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Corporate Governance Standard team lead will be responsible for driving his/her team in achieving quantitative and qualitative yearly targets, research process planning, tracking, monitoring and reporting while stimulating an efficient collaboration within the Corporate Governance department.
The team lead will also connect with other functional leaders in Sustainalytics to ensure and improve operational activities and will work closely with the CG management team to contribute to the overall department objectives
- Coordinates a team of analysts ( . check ins, performance assessment, training, coaching etc.)
- Successfully recruits, onboards and retains talent in the team
- Proposes and implements capacity building initiatives to ensure the team’s operational continuity
- Ensures successful implementation of projects and process improvements in coordination with the Continuous Improvement team
- Supports team production and target planning
- Coordinates research and review assignments
- Reviews CG help desk activities and delivers to the managers on a monthly/ad-hoc basis a help desk results report
- Conducts reviews and participates in the quality assurance process
- Conducts research on a case by case basis and represents the team in client calls, stakeholders meetings
- Provides support for manager on a monthly/ad-hoc basis for reporting activities
- Ensures a collaborative and productive working environment
- Previous experience in research, financial industry (Corporate Governance research know-how would be an advantage)
- Bachelor`s degree or Master`s degree in a relevant field
- People management experience (min. 2 years)
- Excellent English skills (min. B2)
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Project management and process improvement exposure
- Excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, flexibility and adaptability
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic organization and enjoys independent problem solving
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to providing accommodations for individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Sustainalytics thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants requested to participate in the interview process will be contacted.