Corporate Finance Development Analyst
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Based in GBS Romania reporting to the Corporate Finance Development Manager as part of the New Categories Corporate Finance Team the role is required to support operationalisation of several cross functional programmes within the new categories function including but not limited to supply chain improvement initiatives, new market launches and new category launches. The role will ensure accurate system design, testing and reporting leading to successful timely market launches and accurate financial reporting.
Job purpose and deliverables
- Responsible for supporting new market set up in BPC/ECC – supporting master data set up and supporting end markets where business model changes require adaptation in reporting . customer discounting, licence model markets etc.
- Working as part of a cross functional team IT, end markets and centre operations functions to complete UAT from an NVT perspective ensuring finance sign off systems changes for all cross functional projects;
- Provision of transactional accounting support to newly established entities ensuring transactions posted are correct in local and Group ledger, with any differences being supported in schedules and reviewed by management. To include but not limited to:
- Corporate Finance KPI management;
- Month end journal reclassifications, posting of revaluations
- Calculations of service charges and production of supporting documents for sign off with Group taxation.
- Balance sheet reconciliations in line with global reconciliation framework.
- Assisting management in new market launches with items like pricing conditions for third party models, Transfer pricing for LRD contractual review.
- Impact assessing project changes both in ECC and BPC to ensure no impact of proposed commercial changes on items like:
- FI COPA (Stat to Mgmt rec);
- Current GCOA usage remains appropriate;
- New cost objects are assessed for management reporting correctly.
Where items are not found to comply, there is a requirement to work with stakeholders to propose solutions and document these solutions. Necessary approvals to be obtained in line with SODA.
- Responsible for supporting management on documenting new launches (process notes) to ensure successful handover for BAU;
- To maintain project plans and trackers with respect to market launch status to provide updates to the HOF and the NVT board.
- Degree educated with part qualified professional accountancy qualification (. CA/ACCA/CIMA).
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles/experience and ability to deliver commercial insights in a rapidly evolving area of the business.
- Appreciation of taxation consequences as part of financial reporting would be useful: particularly transfer pricing and limited risk distribution models.
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. . SAP/ BI/BPC.
- BPC/SAP experience
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient.
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets.
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with Commercial Finance, R&D Finance and Operations Finance.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.