Corporate Finance Analyst - Treasury
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
The role is required to support the management of cash and treasury transactions across the limited risk distribution model – Nicoventures Trading Limited and all other New Category corporate entities. The role should ensure accurate cash management and accurate reporting of financing, FX across the centre and all regions within new categories.
Job purpose and deliverables
- Month end reporting to include but not limited to:
- Monthly hedge allocation to end markets;
- Monthly FX review clearing and posting;
- MTM reconciliation and full review and reconciliation of Treasury balance sheet on a monthly basis;
- Review and input for items like other non-cash, assisting manager with validation clearance and maintaining supporting schedules.
- Cash control account review – daily review of cash control accounts working alongside assistant corporate finance manager to accurately allocate cash items.
- Production of weekly rolling 90 day forecast for review with Head of Finance (HOF) - across all corporate entities;
- Responsible for BATCASH submissions for BTV, Nicovation, Nicoventues Holdings, Nicoventures Swiss and BAT NGP to include establishment of BATCASH entities and working with key stakeholders to ensure centre positions with respect to intercompany remain level.
- Reviewing hedge proposals (EOM FX Swaps) from liquidity and confirming supporting to HOF enabling timely approval;
- Guarantee fee accounting - dealing with transactional postings linked to guarantee fee charges;
- Treasury compliance – completing treasury control navigator, TP compliance, risk register, mandates and helping to support and maintain banking DOA ensuring quarterly review and sign off any DOAs.
- Degree educated with part qualified professional accountancy qualification ().
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles
- Experience of treasury accounting, cashflow forecasting and analysis;
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. . SAP/ BI/BPC.
- BPC/SAP experience
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient.
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.