Corporate Finance Analyst - Regions NGP
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Based in GBS Romania reporting to Senior Corporate Finance Manager located in Globe House, London, as part of the New Categories Corporate Finance Team, the role is required to provide transactional support and reporting for Regions within Limited risk distribution (LRD) model Nicoventures Trading Limited (NVT).
Job purpose and deliverables
- Provision of transactional accounting support to Regions and other BAT subsidiaries ensuring transactions are posted correctly and have the adequate back up information within LRD business model;
- Review of recharging methodology for non-standard recharges to ensure compliance with LRD governance and to put in place resolution where necessary;
- Execute the intra group recharges on the timely and accurate manner and resolve any queries raised by Regions;
- Ensure the service agreements are in place for the intra group recharges in line with Group Services Manual guidance;
- Assist with ad-hoc requests from the markets to full fill the local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements;
- Assist with reporting for the companies under New Categories umbrella not set up in BPC;
- To seek opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the Corporate New Categories reporting within NVT.
- Degree educated with part qualified professional accountancy qualification (. CA/ACCA/CIMA);
- A good understanding of group and corporate finance principles/experience and ability to deliver commercial insights in a rapidly evolving area of the business;
- Ability to manage a high volume of data and present in a simple, innovative and impactful way using all current systems to simplify and automate information management. . SAP/ BI/BPC;
- BPC/SAP experience;
- Ability to prioritise and is resilient;
- Ability to identify process and reporting improvements and proactively implement solutions;
- Ability to work independently managing stakeholders across a wide range of location and markets;
- Works as an effective Business Partner with a collaborative and flexible style. The role will require integration with Commercial Finance, R&D Finance and Operations Finance, IT Finance;
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are required to influence and challenge;
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all stakeholders and is a team player.