Core network integration engineer – NFV
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there. Join us for Building a Better Connected World.
What you’ll do:
- Support NFV Core project Remote delivery, according to the requirement investigate output HLD/LLD/DD. Remote commission and integration;
- Troubleshoot the technical problem within test period and services migrate;
- Be sure the project successes delivery;
- Provide the remote delivery solution to customer and cooperate with local office delivery.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related area. (HW experience can be 2 Years)
- Familiar with least one field of core network products technology; (CS/PS/IMS/NFV/HSS/UPCC)
- Experience in product testing or project delivery or design;
- With mainstream servers (such as HP/IBM) or NFV maintenance experience is preferred;
- Familiar with openstack , VMware, CloudOS is preferred
- Good communication and cooperation skills;
- With IP certificate is preferred;
- Can accept short period business travelling.
The rest is on us:
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
- Internal training platforms.
- Gym discounts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Life time learning environment and tools.