Core Network Engineer - Level 2
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
Within the CORE department responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for an CORE Engineer with experience in BSS to join us.
What you will do:
- Monitoring Cloud and Core systems;
- Identify and drive improvements;
- Troubleshoot, support root cause analysis and propose a technical solution;
- Prepare and execute system/acceptance tests.
What skills you need to have?
- MUST-HAVE proven experience with Core network;
- Hands-on experience with IP Protocols, Cisco equipment and software, and/or as a system admin;
- BSS Experience;
- WMS & VMWare knowledge;
- Fluent English language.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.
- How much experience with Core Networks do you have?
- How much BSS experience do you have?