Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World. We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of our employees engage in R&D.
Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there. Join us for Building a Better Connected World.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline;
- Nice to haveyear or above relevant working experience;
- Possess skill in any of the following area: MSC / MGW, NGN Softswitch / MGW, LTE/VoLTE, IMS, NFV, SGSN / GGSN / SAE/ HSS/ knowledge in IP is an added advantage;
- With multi-vendor product network experience is an added advantage;
- Able to work in fast pace working environment.
- Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills;
- Customer service oriented and good presentation skill;
- Willing to travel to overseas frequently (more than 80%).
- To analyze network performance;
- Resolve complex work problem;
- As technical point of contact to engineering team, customer and vendor;
- To engage directly with marketing team, project team, and customer for the purpose of promoting and delivering strategic services;
- Lead or be part of global technical delivery team.
- Supervise team in technical related matter.