Core Engineer - Charging & Billing
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
Within the CORE department responsible for Global Service Delivery, we are looking for an CORE Engineer with experience in Charging to join us.
What you will do:
- Manage telecom network elements such as IN-OCS, VM, USSD, Billing, Provisioning;
- Implement and test new services in VAS and Billing domains;
- Operation and maintenance of relevant network elements;
- Troubleshooting in case of network failures;
- Provide network statistics and dashboards.
What skills you need to have?
- BSc degree in Telecommunications Engineering from recognized institution. MSc degree will be an advantage;
- Expert knowledge about CS and PS core network;
- Good knowledge about online and offline charging/billing in regard to voice, SMS, data;
- Good knowledge related to Voice over IP and SIP Protocol;
- Fluent English language.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.