Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
500 - 800
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
DELTATEL is a company specialized in providing services that enable operators, large companies and public institutions to offer voice, data and video communication solutions to end users.
In the last few years DELTATEL has also become an equipment supplier, becoming a partner of several companies such as Juniper, Cambridge BNL, Fusan, Syneto, etc thus moving to a new stage in its development, offering turn-key solutions which include equipment and services.
The goal of each project carried out by DELTATEL is to obtain the highest degree of satisfaction, both in terms of business needs and in terms of human interaction and collaboration between employees.
Passion! We hire engaged engineers who have a passion for making things WORK!
We are looking for a new colleague who have a passion for making things work and is willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
- Monitor the network, events and execute pre-defined scripts in case of alarms and incidents reported by network management systems;
- Monitor network traffic and analyze service performance while maintaining high level of customer satisfaction by providing services fully compliant with the Service Level Agreements (SLA) and minimizing impact on customer service;
- Drive complex outage from a technical side and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners and Technical Support Operations;
- Play the role of Outage Manager, if required, to ensure effective coordination of resources involved in trouble resolution;
- Provide prompt and appropriate follow-up with regular feedback to customers in relation to on-going issues.
- Full flexibility to work from home if desired;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Yearly bonus based on company growth and individual achievements;
- Private medical insurance business package;
- Reimbursement for full access to gyms/fitness centers across the country;
- Reimbursement for kindergarten and after school;
- Reimbursement for the parking spaces;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Information Technologies or equivalent;
- Knowledge of ITT (infrastructure, technology & telecommunications) fundamentals;
- Basic telecom knowledge: CORE architecture and service types;
- Basic IP knowledge: IP Network, Cloud architecture;
- Basic Virtual Machine architecture/operation/administration;
- Basic Windows/Linux server administration;
- Basic MS Suite knowledge;
- Readiness to work 24/7 and 12h shifts;
- Languages: English.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!