Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
As part of the conversion team you will share responsibility for achieving Campaign KPI’s (conversion ratio, 1st depositing amount ) and provide back-end and troubleshooting support across all product verticals.
You will be a key member of the acquisition team and are expected to be proactive in to the formulation and delivery of adjustments and optimizations of the General Conversion Strategy.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Setting up CRM and back end Promotional Campaigns
- Ensuring HTML CRM Content meets quality standards.
- Understand and provide feedback on improving conversion flows for all relevant funnels.
- Research into online marketing trends and market data report preparation.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Relevant experience as conversion specialist in an online/eCommerce environment
- Solid understanding of gaming marketing channels and funnels an advantage
- Experience in analyzing customer experience or performing competitor analysis (UX, UI and/or market research background would be an advantage)
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects and ensuring their successful completion
- Solid numerate and analytical skill
- Lateral thinking
- Team Player