The Position Purpose: The role of the Financial Controller is to assure the controlling of the plant’s activities in order to guarantee and optimize the plant's financial performance and competitiveness.
- Perform the monthly reporting package according to group policy (Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Cash Flow, Investments, inter companies reconciliation statements, Productivity Plan, Working Capital, DSO, DPO, Overdue and other KPI); tracking of CAPEX/Headcounts/Efficiency;
- Perform budgeting activity; analysis of the variance and evolution of performance and financial actual indicators compared to the budget/previous periods and forecast; cost center analysis against budgets, forecasts;
- Monthly material costs and sales analysis; Weekly operational reports - actual vs budgeted objectives;
- Hourly rates calculations;
- Supervision of accounting transactions in order to ensure proper classification of transactions according to profit/cost centers structure
- Analysis of financial results and profitability of business activities/new projects for providing reports to management on financial performance (support for operational decisions);
- Communication with company's shareholders, customers, banks, external audit and various other third parties.
Good Accounting/Financial Analysis/Budgeting/Reporting knowledge
Good micro and macroeconomics knowledge
Fluent in English
Ability to identify priorities, target oriented
Capacity to work with tight deadlines