Controlling and Budgeting Specialist
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
Monthly net salary
600 - 960
Are you attentive to details, proactive and organized? Are you a good specialist on the budgeting side for financial institutions? Do you know how to estimate the income from the lending activity? Does your reporting activity fit you?
CREDIT gives you the opportunity to be part of a team of professionals, to work in an organization with modern work systems, which encourages you to develop personally and professionally.
- Providing financial, analytical and operational support to the company management;
- Building all the simulations and models required by the Management in the annual budgeting process, guaranteeing the relevance of the hypotheses taken into account;
- Preparing formats and budgeting system at the level of cost centers and centralizes the budget of revenues and expenditures;
- Creating, developing and maintaining cost-effective control tools, geared towards business specificity;
- Keeping track of spending and investments to ensure budget compliance;
- Certify with budget all new or additional expenses and investments compared to those already approved, also developing impact studies, whenever appropriate;
- Elaborating all the internal reports adapted to the management’s information need;
- Updating requested information according to company requirements.
- BachelorDegree in Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in management control, financial analysis or cost controlling;
- Previous budgeting experience in financial institutions;
- Knowledge of accounting and taxation, financial analysis and reporting;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Good command of English;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and control responsibilities in order to meet delivery deadlines and the established goals;
- Professional Ethics and Conduct;
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Networking abilities and teamwork skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Positive attitude and result driven
- Development of a career in the financial-banking field
- Dynamic and modern working environment
- Member of a team of professionals
- Belonging to a large international group in the financial-banking field - Erste Group
Credit (GBC)s a non-banking financial institution (NFI), founded in October 2009. Currently it represents the partnership between Holding GmBH51%) and Banca Comerciala Romana .49%).
We want to support entrepreneurs to carry out and extend their profitable activities, by giving them access to micro-loans, thus improving their welfare but also that of the communities which they are a part of.
Our main objective is to ensure the access to quality financial services for small entrepreneurs from rural and small urban areas, when they need it, in a simple, flexible and quick manner, in order to successfully develop their activities.