Contract Service Improvement with French
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
- Identify and help eliminate bottlenecks in processes and workflows.
- Manage internal and external audits
- Support the SLA Reporting process (CLM)
- Request revisions to policies, processes, procedures and plans where necessary, in order to develop and propagate knowledge of improvement actions that will benefit learning throughout the organisation.
- Ensures and monitors that root-cause analysis (RCA) of client service issues is conducted and learning is shared and applied for future benefit
- Add structure to ad hoc improvement programmes
- Where service improvement is required, ensures that a clear plan is established, and agreed with the appropriate parties on how to move forward consistently.
- Identifying and implementing changes and potential cost-saving initiatives.
- Provide templates for defining and managing diverse improvement initiatives.
- Promote the standardisation of contract documents (P&Ps, Billing docs, Training materials, etc.) and headcount capabilities across target teams.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture that drives productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Sets targets for improvements in service quality and resource utilization. Creates Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) to realise improvements.
Qualifications / Competencies
- Fluent communication skills in French and English
- To have good IT skills in standard Microsoft packages
- Good understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, ITIL
- Knowledge of ISand its certification process
- To have demonstrable experience of supporting services to achieve sustained service improvement
- To have excellent written skills and able to prepare formal reports including for senior leadership
- To be able to interrogate, analyse and use data
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement sessions with a range of business stakeholders
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire others to excel and deliver high standards of performance for the business
- Creativity & Innovation – The ability to challenge current ways of doing things (conventional practices), adapt established methods to new situations, pursue ongoing process improvements, create and evaluate new solutions and ideas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts