What are your responsibilities?
• Provide legal support on various types of contracts before Accenture commits to enter into business with different clients;
• Participate in meetings to negotiate the terms and conditions of a contract;
• Review and draft contracts from confidentiality agreements to consulting services agreements and letters of intent;
• Perform administrative tasks and other documentation management activities;
• Assist in the application of tools and processes for other colleagues;
• Research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations and identify risks in the business offer;
• Manage to resolve day to day contract issues;
• Offer support to business to understand the legal implications and elements involved.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You have a Law bachelor’s degree;
• You have experience in Legal field, with accent on civil and commercial law;
• You have negotiation skills;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You have work ethics;
• You are a fast learner.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 1 day/week after 6 months on the role;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.