Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Honeywell Sensing and Productivity Solutions is looking for new colleagues to join the Contract Renewals Team. We are young and dynamic, with global exposure and many possibilities to develop. If you are seeing visibility, stability, genuine customer interaction and a young hip team, then our global Team is the place for you! Don’t you stand there...HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON!
Your responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for maintaining relationship with distribution contact/counterpart.
• Responsible for auditing PO’s received to insure validity of pricing, discounting & contract
terms & conditions
• Processes renewal PO’s received from customers & sales team.
• Initiates contract invoices/credits.
• Maintain service data base of Intermec equipment sold.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of customer requirements for support as well as
•List in priority order principal responsibilities, duties and tasks of the job.
• Responsible for overall processing revenue generated through distribution channel, both new
& renewal contract business
• Audit all PO’s received for approved pricing, discounting, signature authority, terms/conditions,
etc. prior to invoicing.
• Responsible for invoicing maintenance contracts
• Direct contribution to achievement of departmental & company revenue goals.
• Provide & maintain superior customer satisfaction, utilizing problem solving skills to bring
resolution to all requests/inquiries/complaints.
• Cultivate & maintain relationship with distribution counterpart
• Maintain less than 4 hour (2 preferred) response time to customer requests
• Research, submit for approval & issue credits as needed, which include interaction with
customers, Credit Administration & field personnel to resolve customer issues as well as aged
• Supports call center/receiving personnel on handling of customer repairs to insure correct
equipment coverage. Strong decision making skills required.
• Process special report requests for customers, both external and internal.
• Function as back up for other co-workers
• Other assignments as directed by manager.
• Must remain aware of regulatory responsibilities and remain current in technical areas
You need to have:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Advanced English Speakers
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
• Excellent phone manner
• International mindset
• Proactive thinker and team player
• Structured and process minded
• Very detailed oriented
• Obsessed with customer and quality
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms and to
communicate comfortably with diverse audiences at all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of Office Package
Working hours: Monday – Friday 3PM - 12AM.
Link to One Honeywell Culture video from Honeywell YouTube Channel:
Link to join Honeywell’s Talent Network:
Link to career site: