Contract Management Admin with German
Middle (2-5 years), Entry (0-2 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Being the competent specialist and guiding hand for the engagement teams for setting-up client contracts in SAP in accordance with the group’s compliance and accounting rules.
- Administrate client contracts (reading, add/check in engagement and customer relationship systems, setup / create contract in SAP, amend close, renewal, reclassification of hours and expenses).
- Identify and interpret clauses in client contracts which have an impact on financial accounting and administration
- Calculate and issue financials for client contracts.
- Proven working experience as a Contract Management Administrator or with similar tasks.
- 1-3 years of experience in administrating and validating client contracts.
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
- Basic knowledge of legal requirements involved with client contracts.
- Familiarity with accounting procedures.
- SAP experienced user.
- German Advanced.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
- Personal and professional development;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.