CONTENT WRITER (M/F) RELIAS LEARNING GMBH
Relias Learning offers online training to senior care, health and human services, public safety, and intellectual and developmental disabilities organizations. It's our mission to help clients achieve the highest quality practice and accreditation standards with online learning and compliance programs. Though the name Relias Learning is new, we've been delivering online training programs to organizations with specialized needs sinceBy bringing together Silverchair Learning Systems, Essential Learning, Care2Learn, Hospice Education Network, and Autism Training Solutions, we provide our clients with a wealth of courses and dedicated support to meet their compliance needs. Strong partnerships with leading advocacy and professional organizations enable us to create engaging, relevant, and timely learning experiences. Our intuitive user interface makes learning enjoyable.
The Content Writer (m/f) based in Berlin updates, writes and rebuilds courses as needed to ensure content meets instructional design and e-learning Standards, as well as all content and training requirements.
Your tasks will include:
- Review, write, and revise and/or proof E-learning course transcripts in line with project specifications
- Identify resources needed to complete writing projects as planned by Product Managers
- Ensure deadlines are met in a rapid development shop
- Research course content as needed; evaluate and cite all sources used according to in-house guidelines
- Collaborate with course technologist(s) as needed to complete projects
- Write/revise interactive scenarios applicable to course content
- Apply revisions requested by quality assurance team and Product Manager(s)
- Review translations of international content and advise on language policies; English to German translation
- Work in cross-functional, international teams to complete projects in a timely manner
This position provides opportunities for job training and some mandatory international meetings that will require occasional off-hours scheduling, especially during the orientation period. Additionally, you should have the following attributes:
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with Content and product team
- Excellent writing skills; ability to write for various audiences and styles (academic and creative)
- Ability to work independently and remain calm and diplomatic
- Ability to take constructive criticism and apply it towards professional development
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects
- 2+ years of previous writing/editing and training development/delivery experience
- A degree in German, English-German translation, and/or professional qualifications as a translator into German (Dipl. Trans English to German, Staatliche Prüfung). Native German speakers preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in healthcare or social work settings preferred
Online Bewerbung Weiterempfehlen In den PCP
Online Bewerbung Weiterempfehlen In den PCP Bewerbungen an:
Join us in shaping the world of media, services and education. We offer business challenges and exciting projects in attractive work environments, as well as individual career and development opportunities. Bertelsmann operates in some 50 countries around the world. It includes the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House, the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr, the music company BMG, the service provider Arvato, the Bertelsmann Printing Group, the Bertelsmann Education Group, and Bertelsmann Investments, an international network of funds.
Are you interested? Apply for the job! We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company. Please use our online-application form or send your complete application documents via e-mail to SE & Co. KGaA Corporate Human Resources Kerstin Samberger post office boxGütersloh