Content Manager with German (m/f/d)
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Are you familiar with the tasks and processes of a content management system and an editorial team? Do you speak German at a native level (C1/C2)? And would you like to be part of a team that manages the HR intranet for Deutsche Telekom? If yes, we would be very happy to get to know you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and creating content in German and English according to the editorial style guide for the high-reach internal HR portal of Deutsche Telekom.
- Coordinating the content with the product managers and advising them on the best possible presentation of their content in the HR portal.
- Writing German and English headlines and long copy for HR topics: from travel booking to salary conditions to health offers.
- Monitoring, analyzing traffic and developing optimization measures.
- Working closely with the rest of the team and the editorial board.
You are the perfect candidate if:
- You hold a degree in communication, journalism or languages or have similar academic qualifications.
- You have several years of experience with a content management system, preferably with CoreMedia
- You have an excellent command of the German language and a very good knowledge of the English language.
- You have experience in writing German and English long copy, such as online editing and SEO.
- You already have some experience in dealing with customers on a German service line.
- Tracking tools and social media management are no secrets for you.
- You can switch quickly between topics without losing the overview.
- Opportunities to grow & develop
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Great training opportunities
- Motivational financial package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.