Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our awesome Content Management team!
Let your creative juices flow and join us in our quest to design, create and deliver the best games to our millions of players from all around the world!
If marketing is your weapon of choice and you want to grow and expand your skills in a young, innovative and enthusiastic team, we might just be a match, so get to know us better by reading the job description below and meet us in our Cluj office for a good coffee and a nice chat.
- Manage and serve as admin for our online and mobile platforms
- Use our content management systems to publish and manage our portfolio of games
- Design, elaborate and deliver e-mail marketing campaigns
- Manage content distribution to our network of almost 4500 partners worldwide and to online and social media platforms
- Maintain and grow existing and future partner relationships
- Create, organize and manage partner databases
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop and deploy marketing strategies
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Monitor market trends and updates to ensure the relevancy of our content
- Excellent writing skills in English are a must
- Hands on experience in E-mail marketing and/or Digital Marketing
- Experience with Social Media marketing is a plus
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills are essential
- Previous experience with content management systems is a plus
- Previous experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills
IDEA Studios has been on the market for 10 years - we're a self-funded start-up with young and enthusiastic management, looking to invest in anything online-related.
Our main focus right now is online gaming but we also have various side-projects and investments that we're keen to fire up. To do so, we need a strong team and this is where we're hoping you can step up! Looking forward to your CV!