Lengthy processes, meetings without any outcomes, useless policies are killing your creativity and productivity.
Fancy working in a sparky environment with a small and agile software team?
Welcome to our office, we are actively looking for a skilled content manager.
- Location: Brasov
- Category: Content Management
- Level: Middle (3-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
- Technologies: Content technology stack
- Nice to know: Digital Marketing Metrics, Industry Best Practices, Competitor Analysis Tools
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Employment type: Full-time
- Fun fact: Star Wars decorated office
ISERVICES is a dynamic tech company responsible for the development of full service solutions for multinational/national clients active in Pharma, Retail, Tourism and Industrial Manufacturing.
This team has the opportunity to design, build, deploy and maintain innovative web projects that include responsive web sites/apps, ecommerce integrations, content and newsletter management, CRM/ERP solutions and integrations, UX/UI design, custom software, social media communication and creative digital advertising.
For our office in Brasov we are looking for a passionate Content Manager who is striving for professional excellence and has the ability to act autonomously while being a good team player.
- Taking ownership of writing engaging content for the day-to-day smooth operation of various content projects, including web site content, content for online tools, social media content, newsletter content and various types of content for advertising campaigns that is presented with pristine grammar, uses industry-appropriate language, is optimised for online experiences, and is better than the competition.
- Provide end-to-end content management
- Scope and specify content requirements, prepare copy, develop detailed content plan, publish/monitor publication, deliver on time ensuring high quality standards
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to implement digital projects
- Monitor and report on various project and content metrics
- Act proactively on all content issues, seek opportunities for improvement, suggest new content ideas
- Keep up-to-date on new content and digital strategies
- Excellent team player
- A minimum of 3 years of content management experience / 5 years for Senior Content Manager in order to plan, create and publish content projects from the initial stages through to final delivery within quality, time and budget requirements
- Proven ability for writing engaging and quality contentincluding (not exclusively) forblogs, product copy,email copy, general website copy, articles & news information, offsite affiliate content, social media copy, in pack communication, brand sure that content is accessible and readable for all our online existing content and ensuring it is of the highest standard possible and consistent tone of for new content ideas.
- Understanding of the commercial impact of good content for modern digital businesses
- Effective Content Project Management: overseeing the project’s financial content budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes, analysing the success of content campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence
- Capable to liaise with Management, Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments
- Fluency in Romanian and English
- Relevant language qualification and/or high language competence
- Effective Content Creation and Management, demonstrable creative writing skills
- Familiar with the Marketing Tech Stack
- Proficiency in Social Media
- Interpretation of Google Analytics and other project related KPIs
- Proven experience for content creation and management for all types of Digital Advertising including Payed/Earned Media
- Proficiency in Google Suite Apps / Libre Office and MS Office
- Experience with content for eCommerce web sites including content for online lead generation and conversion optimization
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Evidence of working with Agile project management methodologies
What we offer
- Learn new stuff while working on projects with impact for national and international brands
- Friendly and skilled “get the job done” team
- Attractive compensation
- Absolutely flexible business hours
- Cookies/coffee/fruits at the office
This is a full time position. If this opportunity interests you and you meet the above requirements please send your resume, cover letter, salary expectations and a statement about your availability.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity.
Please be advised that projects are developed by ISERVICES to specifically address customer needs, and that means the responsibilities and duties for each project will vary. Your application may be considered for available projects if there is a professional match between the project needs and your experience and skill set.
During this phase of the process, you will not receive updates regarding your application status. As each project is unique and requires different qualifications, it is not possible to anticipate if, or when, you might be contacted. You will only receive an email if your application matches the specific needs and qualifications for an available project.