Content Management Analyst (Spanish)
Entry (0-2 years)
English, Greek, Spanish, Hebrew
The Content Management Analyst is primarily responsible for the monitoring and capture of all content that is issued by regulators in their respective region (North America, UK/EMEA, or APAC) through the regulatory change production process.
You will use a variety of tools including web scraping scripts, change detection tools, and manual monitoring to identify and capture all relevant regulatory changes that are produced within their region and advance said content through the appropriate workflows within a proprietary content management system.
The Content Management Analyst will have the ability to develop understanding of the administrative procedure for regulators that issue compliance and regulatory change content for their specific region (North America, EMEA, or APAC) in the Financial Services industry.
This resource will assist with the front-end process of content development, content identification, prioritization, acquisition, and establishment of global content standard operating procedures and workflows for the production of international regulatory compliance content.
Lastly, you will ensure real time capture of content from the assigned regulators, ensuring that there are no missed actions and subsequently responsible to load accurate data into client specific systems and/or ftp/server locations on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extremely detailed and thorough, ensuring that all content produced is timely and meets our clients’ SLAs on accuracy
- Solid understanding of global regulatory environment including regulators, administrative procedure and content acquisition acumen
- Assist in the content expansion and regulatory library build
- Ability to assess and apply metadata and taxonomy of regulatory content that is accurate and adheres to SOPs
- Technical expertise using change detection tools and web scraping scripts
- Expert knowledge of working within content management systems and adept at managing workflows and content metrics
- Ensures adherence to SLA and develops and tracks metrics for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Handles escalations regarding content issues and accuracy internally
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Law/Economics
- Analytical, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong practice systems development skills and broad computer systems and applications knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, content management systems, RSS, FTP, and other production oriented technology platforms
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Greek/Arabic/Chinese/ Hebrew is an advantage
- Be able to work in a team environment
- Be flexible, responsive to change and have a proactive attitude
- Have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
- Be able to establish metrics tracking and deliver complex reporting