Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
PROCESIO is an ambitious product built like a Startup inside Ringel company and with a focus on building a No-Code/Low-Code technology for building enterprise software.
We aim to empower companies to adjust faster to market changes with lower costs and using existing business personnel. And the vision is to be the default and natural step forward in building software, by any person - but also a core productivity tool, such as email, word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation tools, for every employee of an organization to use.
We are looking for a new team member, an experienced Content Designer with high standards in terms of content quality and technical writing.
- Closely collaborate with the product manager, development, and design teams to gather in-depth knowledge of the product and documentation requirements.
- Help define the content strategy for our product.
- Take part in our user research process.
- Define product terminology that meets our users' expectations.
- Analyze user flows and mockups and translate them into technical requirements and product documentation.
- Write user manuals, technical documentation, and "how-to” articles that are aligned with our brand’s tone of voice.
- Explain complex, technical concepts in simple and clear language.
- Work with our UX team to define and improve our product's information architecture.
- Assist with marketing content on an ad-hoc basis.
- Take the initiative and propose improvements to create better content for our users.
We require you to have:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Empathy for users.
- Strong research and analytical skills that will allow you to design content for different audiences.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Would be nice to have:
- A portfolio showcasing your technical writing and/or content design skills.
- Good understanding of the UX process.
- SEO knowledge as it applies to content writing.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- The professional, friendly, and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary package.
- Ambitious long term project with many challenges and learning opportunities.
- A pleasant and stable job with a flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely (in fact, having in consideration the pandemic situation, we assume that we will work remotely until the end of the year).
- Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic, fast-growing entrepreneurial IT & Services company.