Good communication skills;
English level B2-C1;
Good organizational skills;
Independent worker and team player;
Ability to deal with numerous deadlines simultaneously / Multi-tasking;
Prioritization: determines the importance of each task and allocates time accordingly;
Ability to meet deadlines & attention to detail;
Adherence to process: Able to consistently follow process.
Bank statements extracted daily and finance transactions posted for to all four entities UK Branch, Ireland Branch, UK Services & Ireland Services (multiple currencies)
‣ Monthly bank reconciliation to be completed for all four entities UK Branch, Ireland Branch, UK Services & Ireland Services;
‣ Process & maintain the fixed assets register;
‣ Set up required transfers and payments to suppliers & customers, obtaining appropriate authorization and recording accurately into AP & AR;
‣ To ensure that the Bank Control account outstanding items are kept at a minimum and provide support in clearing;
‣ Dealing with Direct Debit payments and related processes . DD rejection report, DD mandate upload, Dedicated Direct Debit inbox;
‣ Produce remittance advices for supplier payments;
‣ Produce statements for customer accounts;
‣ Complete a Claims payment run twice a week;
‣ Post payments notification onto the Debt collection system;
‣ Processing employee expenses and ensure adherence to the Business Expense Policy is kept;
‣ Dealing with day to day finance operations queries from internal & external stakeholders;
‣ Provide support to Financial Accountants in clearing up reconciling differences in monthly banking reconciliations;
‣ Ad-hoc manual invoicing and credit notes . legal recharges invoices & service invoicing.
- Online interview
- Care sunt asteptarile dvs. salariale?