Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
SIDEROM . (Sidenor Group) is searching for an Accountant to join our team in Bucharest Romania.
The employee will join the accounting department of Siderom and will participate on all accounting and financial cycles including transaction processing, monthly closings, tax and statutory reporting.
he/she has the following key responsibilities and duties:
• Perform daily and monthly journal entries and reconciliations
• Update accounts receivables/payables and issue invoices
• Participates on month-end accounting activities
• Participates on the preparation of all tax, VAT and customs declarations and reports
• Follow internal control and effective accounting system and policies
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out periodical external audit processes.
• Assist on ad-hoc necessary financial and accounting projects
• Managing the process of archiving of documents according to legal requirements and company procedures
• At least 5+ years of experience in the field of accounting & tax.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Romanian & in English
• SAP experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline required.