Consultant in Acute Medicine, UK / United Kingdom
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are currently recruiting for Consultant Doctors in Acute Medicine with fluent English to our Client Hospitals in the UK!
Several of these positions are located in lovely countryside hospitals!
- Supporting the delivery of patient care within the AMS in line with national standards and Care Quality Commission requirements
- Have clinical and administrative responsibility for the effective running of the assessment unit.
- Provide strong clinical leadership to the assessment unit and support/ run the morning report and handover meetings
- Promote a friendly and team based working environment
- Be part of a seamless team responsible for providing care to medical patients being admitted as an emergency in ED, the Assessment Unit
- Liaise closely with ED, medical and critical care, in-patient teams and primary and community services
- Actively participate in clinical audit and quality improvement initiatives
- Appoint and supervise junior medical staff
- Train and help to develop nursing and junior medical staff and students
- There is no on-call commitment
- Full GMC Registration
- MBBS or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Consultant level experience
- Excellent communicator
- ALS or equivalent
- Fluent English