This is an entry-level position in our Governance, Risk & Reporting team. We are looking for young graduates in Finance or Economics who are interested in developing their expertise in one or more of the following areas: risk management, corporate governance and internal control frameworks, prudential and regulatory reporting, regulatory compliance. We mainly work with financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, investment funds and much of our work consist of providing advice and insights into how such institutions can comply with various regulations in their day to day business activities and at the same time grow and enhance their shareholder value.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of advisory projects and your work will initially consist of supporting team members as they deliver solutions to our clients in the specified areas. Main responsibilities will include:
· Assuming indicated roles in advisory projects
· Collecting and analyzing data, reports and documentation
· Assisting the team in preparing reports and presentations for clients
· Liaising with current and potential clients at a technical level
· Understanding key client issues in order to help identify the right solutions
· Supporting development of new offerings we can take to clients.
· Degree in Finance or Economics
· Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English – advanced level
· Strong knowledge and experience of standard office IT applications (. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit.
· A competitive salary and benefits package.
· A long-term career opportunity within a dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment.
· A professional and team-oriented work environment.