Consultant Gastroenterologist, UK / United Kingdom
Senior (5-10 years)
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
We are currently recruiting for Consultant Doctors in Gastroenterology with fluent English to our Client Hospitals in the UK!
Several of these positions are located in lovely countryside hospitals!
The successful candidate will work in the Department of Gastroenterology but will not be expected to take part in the general medical rota. The appointee will be expected to develop a subspecialist interest in Gastroenterology; an interest in inflammatory bowel disease would be an advantage but other subspecialties will be considered.
- Care of gastroenterology inpatients and outpatients
- To contribute to the consultation service on gastroenterology to the hospital
- To take part in a 1 in 5 rota (approximately) covering the gastroenterology ward at weekends
- To undertake managerial and budgetary responsibilities as required
- Full GMC Registration
- MBBS or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Consultant level experience
- Substantial experience in General Medicine
- Excellent communicator
- ALS or equivalent
- Fluent English