Consultant, Employee Relations
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Role: Provides advice and support to managers and HR teams on employee relations matters (disciplinary, performance management, reorganizations, employees’ representatives, and speak-up) acting reactively and proactively with the view to creating a culture that promotes the Vodafone pillars and Doing What’s Right principles.
- Support managers in their employee relations activities;
- Works with Legal, Compliance, Investigations and HR teams to monitor employee relations cases, including speak-up cases, securing law enforcement and compliance with internal standards of professionalism and integrity;
- Supports business reorganizations, assessing business cases and issuing end-to-end documentation to support the process;
- Logs, monitors and properly archives all cases under direct supervision, keeping the right evidence and documentation.
- Supports poor performance cases, triggering and monitoring improvement plans in collaboration with line managers and HRBP.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes on employee relations matters and review legal requirements as stipulated in the policies to ensure compliance with Romanian labour legislation.
- Proactively manages training and consulting sessions with managers, helping them getting familiar with the steps and standards and best practices in all employee relations related matters, including performance management.
- Participates to and documents recurrent negotiation meetings and communicates with employee’s representatives
Competencies, Knowledge Expertise, Professional Experience:
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Min 3 years hands-on experience in HR with a strong emphasis on labour legislation
- Solid knowledge of labour legislation
- Strong abilities of verbal and written communication, problem solving;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to different situations
- Good relationship and negotiation skills
- Firm and decisive
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English