This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are currently searching for a Consultant SAP PP for our Regional IT Center in Timisoara.
- Participate in international projects and programs regarding SAP PP (with focus from requirements engineering until test).
- Ensuring implementation of SAP PP functionalities according to requirements and SAP customizing standards.
- Act as interface between business and IT development as well as conduct support (. training of key users).
- Ensuring efficient incident and problem management within the service providing of SAP PP.
- Ongoing analysis and optimization of business processes together with the internal business process owner establishment of global companywide standards.
- Conduct user support (. by means of trainings, support etc.).
- Coordinate work packages in IT service requests and IT projects.
- Professional/graduate education usually acquired through a bachelors degree or professional certification with limited experience OR advanced vocational/ technical training with several years of on-the-job training (knowledge of specialized methods, techniques and processes and basic understanding of a body of theoretical knowledge).
- Very good SAP PP Customizing skills.
- Profound experiences with SAP implementations (requirements management, business blueprints, trainings, roll-outs and customizing).
- Good English language skills.
- German language skills- will be a plus.
- Analytical skills.
- Teamwork / cooperation.
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
- friendly environment;
- flexible working hours;
- training programs and certificates;
- secure jobs;
- traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!