Construction Managers provide site based management and coordination of the construction process to
ensure the project is completed in time to a high standard.
- Monitoring the progress of the construction works
- Liaising with designers to ensure that they are informed about project status and project
programme requirements in accordance with their presence on site when required
- Checking work processes to meet en force building regulations
- Ensures that the project complies with the contract documents, Quality Management and Health
and Safety systems.
- Recording all project variation and informing superiors
- Complete contract administration duties, including the daily site diary, weekly flash report and
preparing management reports as required for each project.
- Being assertive
- Being organised
- Problem solving, people management, managing teams, construction operations management,
planning, administration and record keeping, engineering aptitude,
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Being able to work with a team
- Having math skills
- Being able to create accurate reports
- Having high attention to details
- Having awareness of safety and health issues
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in civil engineering
- Construction Manager at least 4-5 years, minimum 3 completed projects or Site Manager at least
- Minimum seven years of experience in construction;
- English language – medium level
- MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project knowledge
- Overseeing the entire logistics and all requirements of a construction site
- Weekly meetings with subcontractors and other construction service providers for site progress
- Regularly reviewing timings, labour, risk and project plans to ensure site work stays on track
- Conducting site visits to inspect work, check materials and ensure staff are following health and
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality work within contract timescales
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all
legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments, etc.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating subcontractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and
addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date,
understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Reporting, analyzing and addressing variances (weekly/monthly)
- Managing support from contractors
- Maintaining safe systems of work, good site appearance, risk assessment of safety, health and the
- Following the Environmental Permit and Building Permit conditions.
- Managing communications and building relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
Senaria Management is a consulting company in the real estate investment and development
field, which assumes the objective of guiding into excellence both incipient and extended
investors, throughout fully integrated services delivered to both clients and also applied for own
The consulting services offered to identify the strategy suited to the needs of each investor, as well
as the teams of dedicated specialists in the field of project coordination, transform the investors’
ideas into reality.
Senaria Management provides these services for all types of real estate projects, with an accent on
the residential, industrial and office sector in Romania. The systems and processes we’ve created
to scale quickly, maximize profits and reduce risk will lead our clients to rapid success across vary
real estate sectors as development, property acquisition or asset management.