Connectivity Technical Project Manager (PERL, SQL)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
I. Position summary:
The senior connectivity technical project manager is accountable for the implementations of ADP’s Data integration solutions by coordinating client, consultant and partner resources and being the central point of contact for all project stakeholders. He will be also the technical expect designing the connector.
II. Role objective:
- To assess if the solutions continue to fit Clients needs throughout the implementation and drive change if needed
- To maintain accurate project, program and client status data at all times
- To develop the technical solution in accordance with the analysis made with the client and payroll partner?
- To improve the tools, processes and methodology used to improve the implementation and service quality
- To embrace new product enhancements or products and define the implementation strategy
- To champion and be accountable for an assigned part of the implementation process
- To reach implementation project starts and revenue goals and objectives.
III. Global Responsibilities:
- To stand as ADP’s main point of accountability facing Client Headquarters during the implementation of ADP’s Data integration solutions
- To provide consultancy to clients regarding their HR system setup, development requirements and data gathering and alignment strategies, define client responsibilities.
- To identify resources needed and to manage internal resources working during implementation and be accountable through the duration of the implementation.
- To implement the technical solution and to provide technical guidance
- To provide reliable Starts declaration and forecasts: Accountable to plan
- To account for the plan and project milestones and approve the definition and execution of remediation action plans
- To act sporadically as a sales support agent to advise on the fit of ADPC solution to client needs at the selling process stage.
- To submit recommendations on how to improve the relationship with the client, related to implementation phase, with ADPC partners (ADP France or ADP Germany for instance).
- To report day-to-day activity.
IV. Project Management:
- To supervise that project respects the milestones and meets the time lines
- To ensure project coordination with the client's project team (HR manager, payroll specialist, HR Corporate) and the partner (payroll system).
- To coordinate tasks of the ADPC team, on technical as well as functional aspects
- To identify potential risks
- To ensure completeness of project documentation, accuracy, and proper storage
- To hold regular status meetings with the project team.
- To keep the project team well informed of changes
- To follow up on the issues.
V. Analysis /Technical design/Testing/ Follow up:
- To provide the client with the project methodology tools
- To provide functional expertise as well as technical expertise on ERP payroll module (optional)
- To manage and supervise mapping workshops
- To evaluate the gap between the ADP Connection models and the client specific needs
- To support the client in defining functional needs to elaborate mapping between ERP HR and front end (payroll system)
- To ensure the correctness of definition of the specific rules needed for data transformation
- To describe the mapping specifications
- To deliver the mapping analysis to the client
- To supervise documentation updates
- To develop and implement the mapping and the rules defined
- To advise on the technical feasibility
- To present the ADPC testing methodology
- To manage unit testing, to fix the technical issues raised during the testing
- To ensure compliance between mapping development and mapping specification
- To support the client in defining test cases, provide advices and a sample of functional cases
- To support the client during testing periods
- To act as a first support level to qualify issues and resolve them
- To report regular statuses on issues and communicates on them with the client
- To fix the technical issues encountered during the testing phases
- To ensure readiness of the production environment and file transfers for the deployment
- To ensure handover to client's service team (when needed)
- To support the client after the deployment up to two months.
- Ability to plan and Accountability to deliver,
- Capacity to face tense client-facing situation,
- Ability to manage day-to-day client interaction
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills
- Technical skills in Perl, SQL…..
- Be proactive with a problem-solving spirit,
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfect communication skills in Client facing context and multinational context: leverage diplomatic perception and communication in a very diverse multinational environment,
- Ability and enthusiasm in animating virtual meetings involving international parties,
- International culture and ability to work in a multinational environment,
- Ability to identify and opt for a solution, to define guidelines for actions within one’s scope of autonomy
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to adopt a methodical and rational approach in analyzing, developing and carrying out actions
- Ability to work efficiently as a team member.
- Ability to speak, write and read English; German would be an advantage.
- Three years minimum experience in implementing or serving Payroll/HR related projects
- Technical experience in development
- Proven experience in Project management, project coordination, Technical design
- Knowledge of functional aspects of HR
- Relationship clients experience.
VII. Key Interfaces:
- Connectivity team members (day-to-day)
- Connectivity Manager (day-to-day)
- Service Delivery Managers (client handover)
- Partner (payroll side)
- Sales (sales consultancy)
- Client Headquarters and local Client in-country (day-to-day)
- Other ADP businesses counterparts.