Configuration Manager for CES I SW – TSR
Being first is always among your objectives?
Be our first Configuration Manager in Timisoara
- set up, configures and maintains the Version Management environment;
- constructive contribution in the Change Management strategy;
- set up and maintenance of the Change Management tool;
- support the project team in change management and version management infrastructure related topics;
- train the project team in using the agreed Version Management and Change Management tools;
- support the PM in Configuration management related topics;
- clarifies licensing rules for the used tools;
- perform build management (creating and publishing new releases) whenever needed;
- active participation in audits.
- University degree (. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
- excellent knowledge of Version/Change Management tools (eg. Git, Jenkins, ClearCase etc.);
- good knowledge of C and/or C++;
- working experience with scripting languages (Perl, batch, make);
- knowledge of operating systems for embedded controllers;
- experience as SW Integrator would be a plus;
- fluency in English.
What we offer :
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.