Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
For nearly 170 years, MassMutual has put our customers at the heart of what we do by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Our long-term strategy helps ensure that our policyowners and their loved ones can rely on us to be there when they need us most.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and work together to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Configuration Manager to become a MassMutual team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Configuration Manager to join our strategic integration technology team.
• Ensure data integrity
• Server build validation & map to app
• New data sources
• New attributes
• Server renames and re-IP's
• Expanding discovery IP range
• Set-up & maintenance of Discovery schedules
• Validation that discovery schedules are running and complete & follow through and resolve any discovery errors
• Coordinate effort with SME & vendor to correct discovery problems
• Establish and setup new credentials
• Troubleshooting discovery problems
• Determining where in the pattern where the issues is
• Monitor and address servers never discovered / In Use servers no longer discoverable
• Validation of weekly discovery CI's
• Error monitoring
• Continual process improvement
• Monitor and address decom'd servers that are showing recent discovery
• Determination of why pingable servers aren't discovered
• Implementation of new patterns &/or plug-in
• Work with support teams in regard to Serial numbers issues such as duplicates
• Platform testing for upgrades/patches from a discovery perspective
• IP exclusion list
• Creation of SOP & FAQ documentation
• Discovery all Configuration items in MassMutual’s on-prem and Cloud environments
• Ensure all CI’s within determined IP ranges have been discovered
• Continual process improvement: drive the technology forward as ServiceNow and supporting infrastructure advances
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of Discovery credentials, schedules, & Mid-servers
• Determining where in the pattern where a problem may lie
• Advanced knowledge of Service management tools, preferably ServiceNow
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally & written
• Solid understanding of discovery of databases, middleware, servers (including cloud), Network devices, firewalls, ports, and protocols
• University degree with 5-8 years’ experience in Configuration Management, specifically with Discovery