Compliance Officer EMEA - TSR
• Supports the concurrent analysis of compliance risks in all business areas
• Supports the establishment and continuous improvement of compliance manuals and compliance programs
• Supports the development of training strategies
• Provides training in core compliance areas to the management
• Gives advice on the consequences of changes in the legal environment
• Supports the investigation of potential compliance incidents
• Evaluates the legal situation in case of any compliance concerns and gives advice in compliance matters
• Supports the recommendation for appropriate measures in case of any compliance incident
• Coordinates with other corporate functions in compliance matters
• Fully qualified lawyer or legal advisor (first and second state exam, at least satisfying results in both exams)
• Profound and proven knowledge and experience in criminal and antitrust law
• 2-3 years professional experience in a multinational company or international law firm
• Proficiency in English
• German language is a plus.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.