Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
1500 - 2500
A Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring a company's policies and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards. Also referred to as a Compliance Specialist, these highly-analytical professionals perform regular audits, implement company policies, and design control systems.
We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Manager to join our dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Advanced oral and written English skills;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager or similar position. Especially the compliance work experience in Huawei will be consider as a big advantage.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.