Competency & Training Support Specialist for SQM (Iasi)
The SQM (Supplier Quality Management) department’s main goal is to ensure that suppliers fulfill Continental standards in terms of quality. The SQM department is responsible to ensure that new projects that are being introduced into Continental will be awarded to the best suppliers, matching the requirements of each particular project. It is the department where extensive improvement projects are carried out in order to bring suppliers to state-of-the-art standards in terms of quality and communication.
The SQM is often times required to get involved in topics more or less outside of his area of expertise, . logistics, development, purchasing and thus has to have a much broader view on the business, than just quality assurance and acquire more varied knowledge.
Do you want to be a Competency & Training Support Specialist? These should spark your interest:
• Support on Competency Management within SQM with the focus on rollout, training and implementing Competency Management SQM
• Support definition of needed processes, standards, guidelines
• Conduct / organize training of user – groups on a worldwide scale
• Support continuous improvements on execution discipline & efficiency
• Responsible to consult training content owners in regard to training methods and concepts on a worldwide base
• Support on training content to ensure highest quality
• Track and follow up on the latest training documents with the training content owners
• Support on the training organization and communication
• Keep SQM Excellence Academy up to date, also in regard to content outside SQM in alignment with the Head of A PUR SQM CoE (incl. SQM Excellence Academy North Americas).
• Keep SQM Portal up to date in alignment with Head of A PUR SQM CoE;
• Issue “weekly wisdom".
You can be a perfect match to our SQM Center of Excellence team if you have:
• Know-how in Project Management, Knowledge and Training Management;
• Experience within automotive quality;
• Experience at supplier quality automotive;
• Intercultural experience and competencies;
• Analytic approach, self-assured, ability to work under pressure, ability to convince others, result orientation, decision making ability, willingness to take responsibility, team spirit, negotiation skills;
• Very good language skills: English;
• Advanced know-how for Microsoft Office and Training Software (e. g. Camtasia).
What we offer
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.