We are Origin Spots, a mobile social network to connect people all over the world that
do parkour, freerunning and other movement enthusiasts, where practitioners can find locations on the
map well suited for urban movement, create connections with members of the community and coaches,
so that they can advance their movement skills through online and offline coaching and become better
Our site is , and we have apps on Android and iOS.
We are looking to grow our team with a person that can create communities inside our app.
- Create and sustain communities in our app, by talking to users and understanding their needs.
- Think about new features that can grow communities in our app.
- Have an intuitive understanding of psychology and analytical mind
- Proven experience in growing online communities to thousands of active users , preferably on mobile
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially in engaging and listening to should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Experience of working collaboratively.
- Ability to work flexibly - both independently and as part of a team
- (plus) have experience as a social media manager or by building a following on Instagram.
The role takes about 5-10 h / week, from your home, remotely.
We don't have a big budget at the moment, we count on your passion.